Then activate your account from the confirmation email we send you (check your Spam and Junk folders if it's not showing up)
If you're already a confirmed Semantria user, you can proceed to the second step running an analysis.
Signup for a FREE trial
During the registration process, you will be asked to provide a username and a password. Make sure you note them down as you will need them to complete the setup of Semantria for Excel on your computer.
2 Download Semantria for Excel
1) Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
2) Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016
1) 64bit Microsoft Excel
2) >4GB RAM
3) Dual core or better CPU
Is my Excel 32 or 64 bit?
Note: Check this as it is possible to have 32 bit Excel running on 64 bit Windows
||File > Help > About Microsoft Excel
|Excel 2013 & 2016
||File > Account > About Excel
3 Run the setup file on your computer
- Close Microsoft Excel if it is running
- Double-click on the installation file (Semantria.Excel.Setup.xXX.exe) and follow the on-screen instructions
- Complete the whole setup process
- Open Microsoft Excel
- A Semantria sign-in window will open
- Enter the username and password you provided during the signup process. You can also enter them after setup under [Settings > Sign-in] in the Lexalytics ribbon tab.
Running Your First Analysis
- In the Lexalytics tab in Microsoft Excel, click on Start to open the New Analysis wizard.
- Import your text to analyze. If you want, use our sample data set below.
Bellagio Reviews Dataset (.xlsx file)
- Categorize your data by ID, metadata, and the text to analyze. (If you don't see column names, click on "First row has column headings")
- Select the rows to analyze.
- Name your project "Monthly Report", select the appropriate language and configuration, in this case English, and click Next.
- Select the desired reports under Survey Reports, Summary Report and Detail Report and they will generate. Then you may want to click "Hide panel" up next to the Start button at this point in order to review the reports.
- The Survey Report Tabs include*:
- The Summary Report Tabs include*:
- User Categories
- Auto Categories
- Query Co-Occurence
- The Detail Report Tabs include*:
- Document Overview
- Sentiment Phrases
- Entity Themes
- Concept Topics
* available tabs depend on the licensed features
You've completed your first analysis! For more help see our step-by-step tutorials, customization tips, and fine-tuning