Lexalytics’ New Survey Analysis Tool for Customer Loyalty/Sales
Lexalytics®, the leader in cloud and on-prem text analytics solutions, announced today that it has released Semantria for Excel 5.0, a text analytics add-in for Microsoft Excel to help companies gain better insights from surveys and ultimately improve business outcomes. Semantria for Excel enables market researchers, business analysts, customer experience management (CEM), voice of the […]
Semantria for Excel 5.0 Melds Quantitative and Qualitative Data to Speed Actionable Insights for Market Researchers
With Semantria for Excel, users can:
- Filter by Net Promoter Score® (NPS) based on survey responses and correlate those scores to the unstructured data of actual customer or employee comments; by identifying promoters and detractors, businesses can hone in on categories of weakness that need improvement or areas of strength that can be highlighted and promoted.
- Connect to SurveyMonkey® to easily import survey data for quick analysis
- Determine sentiment — the positive, negative or neutral tones to each theme, entity and category embedded in the content to better understand market position
- Quickly know categories of discussion and input content, whether general topics like “banking” or “travel,” or machine-learning based classifications
- Easily customize or “tune” each feature, including categorization, context determination, entity extraction and sentiment analysis
- Analyze content in a majority of languages spoken worldwide; Lexalytics processes text in 22 languages and counting for global brands
- Automatically extract entities, i.e., people, places, companies, brands, @mentions, #hashtags and job titles from content to see who or what is most talked about and who is not; easy tuning also means customers can indicate who or what they want tracked without complex updates to the code
- Create data visualizations with reports, word clouds, graphs, charts and more with the click of a button
Business analysts and market researchers have used Lexalytics for years to gain insights from their unstructured data from survey responses, said Jeff Catlin, CEO, Lexalytics. For the first time, we’re giving them the ability to correlate that unstructured data with their structured data directly in Excel to gain insights in a much easier and quicker process.
Semantria for Excel leverages the power of Lexalytics’ cloud-based Semantria API via the Semantria for Excel add-in. It is available today and is compatible with the latest version of Excel for Windows. For more information, please visit https://www.lexalytics.com/semantria/excel.
Lexalytics processes billions of words every day, globally, for data analytics companies and enterprise data analyst teams that need to tell powerful stories from text data. The company’s Salience®, Semantria® and Lexalytics Intelligence Platform™ products combine natural language processing with artificial intelligence to transform text in all its forms into usable data. Lexalytics solutions can be deployed on premises, in the cloud or within hybrid cloud infrastructure to reveal context-rich patterns and insights for voice of customer, voice of employee, customer experience management, market research, social listening, news monitoring and other business intelligence programs. Based in Boston, Lexalytics has offices in the United States and Canada. For more information, please visit www.lexalytics.com, email sales(at)lexalytics(dot)com or call 1-617-249-1049. Follow Lexalytics on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.