Salience 6.1 is now better than ever. With four major enhancements and five bug fixes, the latest iteration now supports the languages of 63 percent of all native speakers on Earth, it understands the emotional context of emojis, and its faster, more stable and more efficient than ever.
We aim to always be ahead of the curve, providing you with the best cloud and on-prem text and sentiment analytics solutions available. “One of Lexalytics’ key differentiators is the large number of languages it supports,” says CEO Jeff Catlin. We now are able to understand and analyze the text of 4.6 billion people on Earth in their native languages. And we do our best to keep up with what everyone is saying by analyzing half the Internet as it appears everyday.
Lexalytics has also received a certification of compliance with the Safe Harbor Framework by the United States Department of Commerce and the European Commission, demonstrating its continued commitment to protecting customer privacy of personally identifiable information produced in the European Union and processed in the United States.
For a comprehensive list of all the enhancements and bug fixes, see the list below this article. And click the button in the box at the bottom of this page to see our technology in action with our free demo!
- Enhancement: Added option to disable entity themes for a performance boost.
- Enhancement: Expanded supported negations and negation breakers.
- Enhancement: Added Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian and Turkish to supported languages in the language detection feature.
- Enhancement: Improved startup time.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug that could cause query sentiment to return incorrect values.
- Bug Fix: Workaround for bug in java handling of unicode surrogate characters (most relevant to newly released emoji).
- Bug Fix: Fixed missing sentiment in User Defined entities with no-chain mode enabled.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug where user entities weren’t being treated as case insensitive.
- Bug Fix: Fixed crash from repeatedly adding and removing configurations with the same name.